As weird as this is, it’s a trend in a blogging world. And i am giving it a shot. Since its my birthday (actually this is done on birthdays) i will share with you 23 (exactly my new age) things about me.
- I am the only child, and yes it was until i got to university that i realized that the world doesn’t revolve around me ( weird right????).
- I really love cats, i mean i run towards them when i see them,but i can’t carry them cause i feel like they are so fragile.
- I can eat french fries everyday. French fries and pilau are my favorite food.
- I was sexually abused when i was in secondary school, learnt to forgive and live like not a victim when i was in university. Oprah, Christine Caine and Joyce Meyer’s stories encouraged me so much.
- I love tissues and toilet papers, they make me feel hygienically clean and safe.
- Most days i have a smile on my face, and trust me my smile can light up people’s worlds on the way ( i hope we meet in those days).
- I am crazy about sunrise and sunsets. They are the most beautiful paintings to me.
- I am always down for adventure, i can’t wake up early for anything else, but when it comes to adventure i can even stay awake till the next day for it.
- I love my mom, so so much. I used to say she is my weakness.
- I love to collect foreign currencies but when i am running low on cash i exchange them.
- Before i actually got the opportunity to go out of the country, i went to Malawi border and worked like for three minutes at the border area, and i used to lie to people that i have been to one country while i have only been to the border. But seriously though, i still count being at the border as being in the country, i don’t know why???
- I can’t wear high heels to date. Tried but it’s so much pain for fashion. Sandals and sneakers are my go to.
- I really love cardigans and kimonos, i have more cardigans than what normal people should have.
- I talk and read so fast, one time i was told to read something at church, i got feedback nobody understood anything i read, but hey at least we got out of church on time right?
- When i was growing up i wanted to be a chef so that i can cook on TV like the ones who i see in cooking shows, since then i wanted to be a boxer like Mary Kom ( after seeing the movie), Wonder Woman ( after seeing the movie), and many other things ( after seeing a movie or any documentary).
- I am left-handed. And when people are amazed by it, i remind them that even Obama is left- handed and we are the Anomalies. It is actually something that i brag about a lot, thanks Obama.
- I feel more alive when i go on adventure ( not hiking), in another country or city maybe. If the tourist attraction needs hiking to be reached, i can sacrifice it.
- I weep at movies, books, news, commercials, anything that gets slightly emotional. And my room mates always laugh at me for it, they tell me to grow up every time.
- I never had a real nickname.
- When i am stressed, sad, down or tired i sleep, i will have more energy when i wake up and more strength to make any decision.
- In reality i am an encourager, so i always encourage people in their problems while i skip on mine for sometime,even if we are on the same boat that is sinking, i will give encourage you as if i don’t see the boat sinking.
- I always love telling strangers/people my age, my friends discourage me so much when it comes to that, but i just love it.
- I actually have one signed copy of a book that the author signed in front of me, and i hope to have more signed copies.
So those are 23 things about me,that i thought it was fun to share with you all.