When writing these blog posts about life after graduation, I sound like I have everything figured out. But honestly, I am writing what I need to hear, I am writing to myself, for myself. I am in this season now, and even though this posts will be useful to the people who will read this blog in the years to come, they are useful to me. When I am encouraging you in this season, I am also encouraging myself.
And so here I give you the Bible verses, songs and quotes that speak to me now, that are constantly on my playlist, that are encouraging me and reminding me of my identity. I hope they do the same to you.
2) Matthew 6:33
3) Psalms 37:4
7) Psalms 23
1) Tough times never last, but tough people do – Robert H Schuller
2) We must accept finite disappointment but we must never lose infinite hope – Martin Luther King
3) If you saw the size of the blessing coming, then you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are going through.
4) Diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.
5) Its always darkest before dawn
6) The good thing about being at the bottom is that the only way to go is up.
7) Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
And the last one, which is my personal favorite..
So, those are the Bible Verses, Songs + Quotes that are encouraging me in this season..
Do you have an Bible verses, song or quote that is encouraging you in this season?? Share with me in the comments below.
Thank you❤Follow Eunice on Instagram 💜